Assign reviewer(s) to a Performance Review
ClayHR allows you to choose the number and type of reviewers for any particular performance review. Possible layers of assessment (“Assignment type”):
- Self review
- Supervisor – Manager
- Supervisor – Manager’s Manager
- Supervisor – Head of Org. Unit
- Direct Report
- External Reviewer – for individuals outside of the organization
To assign and notify reviewer(s) for a Performance Review follow these steps:
- Go to the top Menu “Performance” and click on “All Performance Reviews”
- Only reviews with the following status admit new or more reviewers: “Draft”, “In Progress”, “Ready to Consolidate”
- Click on the User name whose performance review is being sent to reviewers
- Click on “Add Reviewer” to make the following choices:
- Based on role: manager, manager’s manager, head of org. unit, peer, self review or direct report (Assignment Type)
- By name.
b. Due Date: you can design different performance review process/flow:
- Sequential: where different reviewers have different due dates. A typical example would be: self-review first; then the manager, and lastly the manager’s manager.
- Parallel: all reviewers have the same due date.
- Combination of both: A typical example would be: self-review and peers with one due date, followed by manager and then manager’s manager
c. Notifications to reviewers. You can:
- “Notify now”
- Defer the launch of the review and schedule the notifications to reviewers at a later date
d. Visibility options for names of reviewers and content of their assessment before publication of results