Import a list of Skills through an Excel/CSV file
Import a list of Skills through an Excel file for a certain category.
- To import skills of certain category, visit https://www.onetonline.org/ , search for a category in occupation quick search and select a category.
- Under view a report, select details option and download a csv file under skills section.
- The headers of the downloaded file are: Importance, Skill and Skill Description. Remove the column Importance and replace it with SkillTypeName. Also, change the header Skill to SkillName and Skill Description to SkillDescription.
- To import skills, go to Skills –> Skills.
- Click on the “Import Skills” link.
- Upload an excel file to import skills.
- The supported headers are: SkillTypeName, SkillName, SkillDescription, AssessmentTemplateName where SkillName and AssessmentTemplateName are mandatory fields.
- Column names are case-sensitive .