Manage the interview process with these 3 simple steps:
- Create an Assessment Template
- Link Assessment Template to a Position
- Set up an Interview with a candidate
Create an Assessment Template
- The first step is to create an Assessment Template. To do so, please go to Setup menu–>Hiring. This action takes you to the “Hiring Configuration” page.
- On the Hiring Configuration page, click on “Assessment Template”.
- Now click on the “New Template” button.
- Fill in the name and description, and click on “Save Template”.
- On the next page, you will see a “+ Add Section” link. You can add the name of the section here. Click on the “+ New Item” link to add the questions.
- In the pop-up to create a New Item, fill in the following details:
A. Metric: Include the name of the metric.
B. Description: Add the description for the respective metric.
C. Include Quantitative Assessment: A metric can be evaluated numerically. After choosing either the Mandatory or Optional, choose the Assessment Template from the drop-down menu.
(These assessment templates are included in the Goals and Performance Management Setup menu.)
D. Include Qualitative Assessment: A metric may also include a part where interviewers can include remarks/comments.
E. Weight %: Adding weightage for a metric could help in calculating the average score of the assessment filled in by the interviwer.
F. Item Sequence: This helps in setting the sequence of the metric items.
You can create multiple Assessment Templates by following the above-mentioned steps. Please click here to see how to link an Assessment Template to a position.