Set up Notifications
ClayHR can automatically send notifications to specified Users, when the following items are created:
- New Project
- New Resource
- New Position
- New Allocation (start)
- New Allocation (end)
- New Candidate
- New Timecard
- How to define who receives notifications for the creation of the previous items
- Go to the top right "Set up" Menu.
- Click on the "Other" submenu.
- Now go to Site Configuration section and click on "Global Notifications".
- For every item, complete the field with the User name who will receive notifications. You can start typing, and the system will automatically offer potential options as you type.
- More than one person can receive notifications. Add as many names as needed.