Zapier ClayHRprovides robust integration options to integrate over 2000 applications with the ClayHR application. Users can create zaps and can use triggers with any other application. Users can get their API keys from the ClayHR portal and start using the Zapier services immediately. The calls follow the RESTful architecture and naming and are secured via https, just like calls from the web browsers.
Zapier ClayHR involves Authentication followed by Zap creation The Authentication takes in input an API key, domain, and userid.
- Each user can get Authorization API key (also called x-API-key) and userid from User Profile. Scroll down to My Integration and then click on Manage API keys option. Click on the Generate API key as shown in the screenshot below. Also, you will get the UserId from the URL of the User Profile page as shown in the screenshot below.
- The Zap creation involves selecting a Trigger and mapping the data with other applications.
STEPS TO CONFIGURE
Here is a quick list of steps to configure the Zapier ClayHR integration:
- Define a new integration called Zapier Integration inside Third-Party Integrations of Setup Menu as a Cloud Integration as shown below.
- Select ClayHR app from the App menu
- Choose the trigger event from the Triggers dropdown.
- Each user will have to authenticate before creating a zap using their domain, userid, and API key as mentioned above.
- Once the Authentication completes user will be redirected back to Zap creation and can proceed for the data mapping and finally, the zap is ready we just need to turn it on.
For the reference we have already created some of the zap templates with our application users can also directly refer them.