How to assign forms to candidates
ClayHR allows you to assign different forms to candidates so you can request information during the interview process (essay questions, specific question, etc.)To request information and assign forms to your candidates, follow the following steps:
- Go your candidate's profile page (Go to the top "Hiring" menu > Click on "Candidates" link)
- Go to the "Forms" tab in the candidate's profile
- Click on the "Assign Form" button, and select the form you would like to assign to the candidate
- Notifications to the candidate:
- Standard Notification to the candidate: The candidate will receive a standard notification in their email address asking them to login into your job portal to complete the form you have created
- Customized Notification to the candidate: If you want the candidate to receive a customized notification, please create an email template with the name "Candidate Form Assignment".