Please, follow the following steps to setup your ClayHR integration with Insightly CRM
Part 1: Link ClayHR and Insightly CRM
- Getting information from Insightly CRM:
- Sign into your account on https://crm.na1.insightly.com/User/Login and click the profile icon in Insightly and select User Settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and copy the API key, which is a long string of characters.
- Linking Insightly CRM in your ClayHR account:
- Go to the top right “Setup” menu and scroll down and click on “Third Party Integrations”: Setup-> Third Party Integrations
- On the Third Party Integrations page, click on the button “New Integration” and choose “Insightly”.
- Fill API key that is taken from your Insightly CRM account.
Part 2: Pull your tasks from Insightly CRM into ClayHR
This ClayHR- Insightly CRM Integration allows you to create your goals directly from Insightly CRM into ClayHR.
- In ClayHR, go to the top menu “Goals” and click “My Goals/My Archived Goals/All Goals” menu item.
- Then you can see “Pull from Insightly CRM” button on the left corner of the page if you have configured Insightly CRM in Third Party Integrations.
- Clicking on the button will create all your Goals from Insightly CRM into ClayHR except those, which are already imported from Insightly CRM into ClayHR.