Want to post feedback to your wall automatically?
These feedback preferences are available to all the users to manage their wall.
How do I update my feedback preferences to post feedback to My Wall automatically?
- Navigate to “My Wall” under “Performance” menu.
- Click on the link at top-center of the page.
- This will open a pop-up with feedback wall preferences.
- The first section is “Wall Visibility”, here you can select with whom you can share your feedback wall.
- You have options like public visibility, private visibility or org unit.
- If you select wall visibility as public, it will allow everyone to view your wall.
- If you select wall visibility as private, nobody will have access to your wall.
- Similarly, selecting the org unit will give access to members of your org unit to view your wall.
- To choose any option click on the option that you prefer.
- The second section “Feedback Review” allows you to choose whether you want to review feedback before posting it to your wall or post it to your wall automatically.
- The first option “Publish Automatically”, will post the feedback to your wall without requiring you to accept it.
- The second option “Review Feedback before Publishing”, will allow you to review each feedback and choose which ones you want to publish on your wall.