All About Permissions
ClayHR will allow you to control the experience and the level of access & permissions of the Users at different levels.
- The User Groups/Functions Matrix: This is the main framework that controls the different access levels and visibility to different areas and information.
- Custom Field Permissions: You can control who can view and/or edit any custom field in the application.
- Report Permissions: You can control who can view reports and/or edit existing reports and/or create new ones at the individual level.
- Documents Permissions: You can control the general access to the Public Document Library, as well as access to User's documents file by file.
- Feedback and Performance reviews visibility options: You can control private/public feedback walls and private/public individual feedback posts, as well as an array of visibility options in your performance review settings
MODULE SPECIFIC PERMISSIONSFor more information on module specific permissions, please go to:
- Leave/PTO Permissions
- Performance Reviews visibility options