Candidate Capture Chrome Extension
ClayHR candidate capture chrome extension is a handy addition to your ClayHR applicant tracking system (ATS) to save information from LinkedIn directly to your ATS.
To use this extension:
- Download the Candidate Capture extension (Capture App) from the Chrome web marketplace. If you are accessing this website using Chrome, you can also go to this link directly: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/clayhr-candidate-capture/
- Add the extension to your browser and accept the related confirmation popup.
Once the extension is installed, you can follow these steps to use the extension. Click on the ClayHR icon on your browser.
- Click on Options.
- Fill out ClayHR Authentication Settings.
- Your ClayHR URL: You can find it as the name before clayhr.net in the URL.
- ClayHR UserID: You can find it as the number at the end of the URL of your ClayHR Profile.
- UserAPI Key: It can be found under “My Integrations” by clicking on the top right thumbnail of your ClayHR Profile.
After Filling Out all the Details You will be Ready to Capture Candidates Details by following the further given process:
- Once on the candidate’s LinkedIn Profile, click on the ClayHR extension icon on your browser.
- Click on the Capture Candidate link at the top right of the popup.
- Click on “Add Candidate”.
- Click on Capture Candidate.
- Once the candidate details get filled, Click on Add candidate.
- Login to ClayHR, Go to Candidates under the Hiring menu. You can view the captured candidate at the top of the list.
*The candidate profile has been created in your ClayHR account*
- Some frequently asked questions about this extension:
- I see an "email not found" error!If you see this error, that simply means that the candidate has not shared their email address with you. You can still save this candidate to your database by specifying their email if you know their email.