Managing custom fields' permissions
ClayHR does not only allow you to Create New Custom Fields and Group Custom Fields in Sections, but also, establish specific permissions for the custom fields you create. You will be able to specify who can see a custom field and who can edit a custom field.To establish specific permissions for custom fields:
- Go to top right "Setup" menu (gear icon)
- Click on "Organization Setup"
- Click on "Custom Fields"
- Click on "New Custom Field" button or on any existing custom field you want give special permissions for
- Click to "Advanced Settings" and select the "Access Permission" option for that particular field
- You can specify who can see a custom field and who can edit a custom field.