Manage User Group Permissions
- Navigate to the top-right gear icon or the "Setup" menu. Click on the “Permissions & Access Control” submenu.
- Go to the Permissions section and click on “User Group Permission Matrix”.
- The permission matrix can be found here. To change permissions, go to the upper right corner and click the “Edit Permissions” button.
- Now you can check or uncheck the list of features you want to enable/disable by “User Group”.
This was the one way to configure the permissions. You can also adjust the permissions on an individual basis. For example:
- Navigate to the user group view page and choose any user group. Let’s say we select the “Account Manager” user group here.
- Then, under the Permissions tab, click the “Add permission” button.
- A popup will appear, via which you can choose the module and the permission to add to the selected user group. Let's say we select “Org Chart View” permission here.
- Here in the below image, you can see that the "Org Chart View" permission is added to the "Account Manager" user group successfully.