- Go to the Career Pathways section under the Settings (Gear icon) as shown below.
- Create a new career pathway for different job profiles and organization units.
- You can see the list of the career pathways available.
- Career Pathways are also editable.
- Save the Career Pathways after editing them.
- For an already present Career Pathway, you can add steps to the Career Pathways.
Career Pathways has been incorporated in the Settings menu dropdown and one can create a new career pathway as well as view the existing career pathways. There is also an option to import tenure history whereby we can create multiple career pathways from the excel file of the client containing the tenure history data. The tenure history file needs to be in CSV or Excel format. Career Pathways can also be deleted as well as copied.
Each career pathway shows up the next steps for a user which can help them in understanding the promotions as well as lateral job profile options for them in the organization. The career pathway steps are editable if the user has permission to edit it.
While defining a new Career Pathway step, workflows can be chosen from the available workflows while the requirements can be mentioned too.