How to Create a Learning Certificate Template
For the learning certificate template to work effectively, it needs to be created using iTextPDF. The template will not work correctly if a PDF file is created using a different platform. The template's proper functionality relies on the implementation of iTextPDF.
Please be sure to follow these steps carefully.
Steps to create the learning certificate template
- Open the “https://itextpdf.com/demos/convert-html-css-to-pdf-free-online” link.
- Use an “HTML editor” to create the template.
- In the editor, add the template’s content.
- Select “Image Icon” to add the logo.
- Users can apply “Text Formatting" to modify the template text. Click on the “Convert HTML” button to convert HTML to PDF..
- Click on the “Download file” button to open the PDF.
- The PDF will look like this. Click on the “Print Icon”.
- Select the “Destination” as “Save as PDF” and click on the “Save” button.
- Click on the “Save” button to download the PDF.
If the user encounters difficulty in creating the PDF after following all the above mentioned steps, kindly review each step carefully and attempt to recreate the template. If the problem persists, please contact the support team or your account manager.